cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Adding Funds to Account to pay for a US addon?

Going to Vegas soon and want to buy the $20 US addon.  On the addon page it says to put funds in your account before you buy the addon.  I made a payment of $25 and it does not show up in my account.  Am I missing something.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bruce

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Adding Funds to Account to pay for a US addon?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bap37 wrote:

Going to Vegas soon and want to buy the $20 US addon.  On the addon page it says to put funds in your account before you buy the addon.  I made a payment of $25 and it does not show up in my account.  Am I missing something.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bruce

Hey Bruce,

It's a two step process because it's a pay before prepaid service. You put money into your account and then go back and Purchase the desired add on. Remember US add ons are good for ten days and the day you add it counts as Day 1

I am setup for Auto Pay.  But I made a payment of $25 thinking it would show in my available funds. But after making the $25 payment I do not see any available funds it still says i have zero funds available.

Tried to make the payment again and this time it worked. Not sure why the first try did not finish. I now have $25 in available funds and will buy the $20 addon just before I leave.

Thanks for your help.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@bap37 wrote:

Tried to make the payment again and this time it worked. Not sure why the first try did not finish. I now have $25 in available funds and will buy the $20 addon just before I leave.

Thanks for your help.

Glad you figured it out.

Enjoy Vegas & win big!!😃