Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Data to 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay bonus at 3G speed for $25 Plan

lfaber
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi Community,

So... I've used up my data.....

I'm looking for options. If I add a data increment, does it get autobilled in the next billing cycle?

Any recommendations on the best data plan to get? Seeing that I used up 1 Gig in about 2/3 of my billing cycle, is there a better plan I should be on?

I'm looking at getting my wife over to PM. Is there a couple's share data kind of plan I should be looking at?

Thanks in advance for advice etc.....

5 REPLIES 5

lfaber

Thanks (again) @Alex888 - :-). Too bad the data add-ons aren't priced better.... 😞

@lfaber  If you choose to change your plan immediately you forfeit the remainder of your current plan, there are no refunds. What you can do so you don't loose anything is choose to have it change automatically on your next renewal date. It will give you the option when you go to change your plan.

lfaber

Thanks @Alex888 for your time and feedback. I didn't realize that data add-ons carried over. That's amazing! 

I agree that the $40 plan is probably the best deal for data. So if I upgrade from the $25 to $40 plans, do I get a credit? Or a partial charge? Or what? How does that all work? 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@lfaber wrote:

Hi Community,

So... I've used up my data.....

I'm looking for options. If I add a data increment, does it get autobilled in the next billing cycle?

Any recommendations on the best data plan to get? Seeing that I used up 1 Gig in about 2/3 of my billing cycle, is there a better plan I should be on?

I'm looking at getting my wife over to PM. Is there a couple's share data kind of plan I should be looking at?

Thanks in advance for advice etc.....

All data used...when you need more you can buy an add-on and you have to pay now not in your next bill. So you need to have money in your available funds first.

For another plan to choose you can have a look and make a better choice for you needs..https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/plans The 35$ or 40$ could be great for you...

And no your wife need a plan by herself with her data...we don't share... data here....Smiley Wink

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@lfaber  To purchase an addon you need to have the funds in your account then purchase it, you won't get charged later or to your credit card with autopay. Data addons will remain in your account until they are used, they don't expire. There are no shared plans, every account only have 1 phone number and 1 plan.

You can look at other plans here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans, the $40 plan is probably the best deal for data.

Need Help? Let's chat.