cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added funds to an expired plan but need an add-on.

adilbek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good evening, 

I am new here but really enjoying Public Mobile so far.

So my problem is I just reactivated my existing plan, which turned out to have been expired. However, I also really need to add an international calls add-on but it won't let me saying "Your account is currently expired. You will need to top up to reactivate and purchase add-ons".

Do I understand it right that I need to pay for a new plan first and then purchase the add-on?

Can I ask moderators to cancel that $15 transaction so I can change the plan and buy that add-on?

My account is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

4 REPLIES 4

adilbek

Ok, Thank you

@adilbek wrote:

Thank you for your quick response. My add-on purchase button just got un-greyed-out. May I just ask if the "400 min Intl Long Distance (Incl Canada & US)" allows me to call landline numbers in Kazakhstan? 

No, it doesn't. You would have to use your own long distance service, use an internet application, or use a different phone to make calls to this destination.

adilbek

Thank you for your quick response. My add-on purchase button just got un-greyed-out. May I just ask if the "400 min Intl Long Distance (Incl Canada & US)" allows me to call landline numbers in Kazakhstan? 

@adilbek wrote:

So my problem is I just reactivated my existing plan, which turned out to have been expired. However, I also really need to add an international calls add-on but it won't let me saying "Your account is currently expired. You will need to top up to reactivate and purchase add-ons".

Do I understand it right that I need to pay for a new plan first and then purchase the add-on?

Can I ask moderators to cancel that $15 transaction so I can change the plan and buy that add-on?

Is your service working now?  If it is, your plan isn't really exipired, and there is likely just a delay in the self serve website being updated.  I can't see any reason to cancel the $15 transaction.  The $15 payment sounds as if it was need to reactivate your plan. An add-on cannot be purchased/added, nor can it be used without an active plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.