cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add $$ to account for US add on - already on Auto Pay

Annepater
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning, I am planning some US travel and my monthly plan is coming due when I am travelling.  I added extra $$ to my account to cover the cost of the US plan but am also on Auto Pay for my monthly charges.  Last time I travelled to the US , my account was suspended because I forgot to add the additional $$ to my account (and plan was up for renewal at the same time).   Should everything work ok this time as I've already added the additional $$?  Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Annepater wrote:

Good morning, I am planning some US travel and my monthly plan is coming due when I am travelling.  I added extra $$ to my account to cover the cost of the US plan but am also on Auto Pay for my monthly charges.  Last time I travelled to the US , my account was suspended because I forgot to add the additional $$ to my account (and plan was up for renewal at the same time).   Should everything work ok this time as I've already added the additional $$?  Thank you.

You should be just fine. Some seasoned PM'er will also manually add $$ to Available Funds ahead of renewal...that seems to make the renewal process happy and you'll still get the autopay reward as long as you have a valid credit card on your account with autopay enabled.

Safe travels.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Annepater it should, since you added the funds to cover the plan  renewal. Also add a voip app such as TextNow and use it over WiFi to make/ receive/ send calls and texts for free if the need arises. 

@Annepater wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.