cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

Jonath
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I change to 1gbps to my $15/mo.  account?

7 REPLIES 7

@Jonath  glad it works.. that was exactly what suggested in the very  first reply!!! 

Jonath

Thank you! I already purchased 1G data and retaining my $15 plan.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Jonath wrote:

How can I buy 1gbps? The $25 plan has only 500mbps. 

@Jonath 

The $25 plan comes with a regular bucket of 500MB. If you register a payment card with Autopay activated, you get an extra 500MB. You can change your plan in self-serve account, immediately or scheduled at next renewal.

If you just want to buy 1GB add-on, you can do it in self-serve or by calling 611 from your phone . You'll need your PIN for that. Make sure you load money to your account first before making the purchase. 

Note: The unused add-on data will not expire like the allotted data in your plan but will roll over to the next cycle until totally consumed.

For ref: Purchase Add-Ons through Self Serve (publicmobile.ca)

Purchase add-ons through *611 (publicmobile.ca)

@Jonath   are you on $15 plan now?  you can do a change Plan to change to $25 plan.  it comes with 500MB + extra 500 MB if Autopay is enabled  So, the total is 1GB

If you want to change plan, login to My Account and Click Change plan

(https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/?PageRedirect=Redi...)

if you want to stick with $15 but need 1GB, you can buy Add on , $15 for 1GB.. You can login to My Account and Purchase Add-on there 

(https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/?PageRedirect=Redi...

If you buy Add-on , make sure you remember that buying add-on is a 2 steps process.  First load fund, then go back and buy the Add-on

The 1GB add-on has no expiry, it will stay there until all used up

Jonath

How can I buy 1gbps? The $25 plan has only 500mbps. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jonath : You can buy a 1gb add-on or you can change up to the $25 plan that includes 1gb.

Need Help? Let's chat.