cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-ons

lstead
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I have more then one add-on at a time, and if so, can they run consecutively?

5 REPLIES 5

lstead
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes! Thanks.

goutham217
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there,

yes you can have multiple add ons and you can use them simultaneously.

But for data addon if there are multiple bonus data addons, then the earliest add-on will be utilized in order to use next one. 

Hope it helps.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@lstead wrote:

Can I have more then one add-on at a time, and if so, can they run consecutively?

@lstead 

Add-ons other than US Roaming can be stacked and used consecutively until they run out (no expiry dates).

US Roaming add-ons are only good for 240 hours from the time they are purchased, so it's not a good idea to buy several ones (data only) at the same time. They will all expire after 10 days. Moreover, talk/texts/same_data can't be stacked, you'll need to wait 24hrs after they expire to buy same again, unless you ask CS to do it for you.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@lstead 

Essentially, yes you can and yes they will, EXCEPT with the roaming add-ons which can only be used only while in the USA.

If you're looking to 'load up' on certain add-ons, perhaps you may wish to consider switching up to a higher plan if it might provide you with the coverage you're seeking (i.e. higher data allotment & calling to USA)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lstead : The Canada ones you can stack them up all you want. They're buy once and consume over time.

The US roaming ones...no. They're 10 days only one after the other. You could if you like buy the different data add-ons before the 10 days. But not talk or text or the same data add-on before it expires. And you can't pre-buy. They're active at purchase.

Otherwise you would need help from the CSA's.

Need Help? Let's chat.