cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

AmaMasxw1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently purchased a data add on. I figured I would need at least 2 g so I selected the data add on twice but only got 1 g credited to me how do I get this corrected???

7 REPLIES 7

@AmaMasxw1 wrote:

Ahhhh yes it does thank you just noticed that!!!

@AmaMasxw1   Did you also add the free holiday gifts from PM of 2GB + 500 international mins available in the add-on selection as suggested by computergeek?

AmaMasxw1

Ahhhh yes it does thank you just noticed that!!!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@AmaMasxw1 wrote:

I recently purchased a data add on. I figured I would need at least 2 g so I selected the data add on twice but only got 1 g credited to me how do I get this corrected???

@AmaMasxw1   Multiples of data add-ons show up in one line as mentioned by @kb_mv, ie so you should see 2048 mb in your add-ons.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@AmaMasxw1 wrote:

@AmaMasxw1 hi if you still have 15 dollars in your self serve you have to go back in and buy the other gig it is a 2 step process 

@AmaMasxw1 I have heard when you purchase that add on more than once it is combined into one line. Does it read 0/2048?

@AmaMasxw1 wrote:

If you believe that you'll eventually use the 2GB, I would consider leaving it. By the way, have you added the free 2GB add-on as well?

AmaMasxw1

O btw was charged $30 for it too!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.