cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

Kaleal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! I have purchased vouchers and they are not going through. How can I add these to my phone?

16 REPLIES 16

@Kaleal 

Have the moderators been in touch to help add  your vouchers? If not what retailer did you purchase them from? Are you using the actual vouchers or the reciept that comes with them?

@Kaleal wrote:

Sorry not worth wasting any more money on this phone service.

@Kaleal  Best to wait for the Moderator's response. They should be able to resolve the issue fairly quickly.

Kaleal

Sorry not worth wasting any more money on this phone service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you've tried all the 12 digit numbers in either 611 or self-serve and nothing works if your service is currently suspended and not working then I would suggest adding a payment card or buying vouchers from elsewhere to get your service going again.

Kaleal

Yes I did.

Kaleal

Yes I did

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kaleal wrote:

Is there a phone number to call? I would rather talk over the phone.

This is an online only service.

Did you check the voucher for other 12 digit numbers?

Kaleal

Is there a phone number to call? I would rather talk over the phone.

@Kaleal wrote:

sorry it was May 25, 2020

@Kaleal  Best to submit a ticket to PM and attach a photo with the voucher receipts and ask them to add them for you.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@Kaleal wrote:

They should be active by now. Contact a moderator.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Kaleal wrote:

Hi! I have purchased vouchers and they are not going through. How can I add these to my phone?

Where did you purchase them as some are actually only active after a certain time period?  I would call *611 and try to add them that way, the only time I have helped someone add vouchers to their account *611 worked out easier for us.

ADDED:  As you have replied and tired many things here is a good thread to read through and as you can see many places have multiple numbers that could be the voucher and this will help find the correct one  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#... (thread created by @darlicious )

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Kaleal

@Kaleal wrote:

I have tried 611, also tried online. I had purchased them on April 10, 2020.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Kaleal

I have tried 611, also tried online. I had purchased them on April 10, 2020.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Kaleal as @JoyLuck mentioned, just wait for 24 hours and try them again. They should become active by that time.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes it takes up to 24 hours for the voucher to become active. When did you purchase it?

Are you adding the voucher by self service or dialing 611. If you are using self service make sure you clear your history/cache and then open a new browser in incognito/private mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.