cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

LesleyS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Every single month after I use my 100 talk minutes my outgoing calls get cut off....................even though I have several add ons that include outgoing calls. Such a pain in the butt. Makes me hate this service. Does anyone else have this issue?

16 REPLIES 16

@LesleyS 

Did the moderator open a ticket with the tech team to look into your account to find the problem? If not request that they do so.....weird stuff happens and thats understandable as long as they are working on finding the cause and subsequently the solution. Have them give you the ticket reference # so future inquiries are easily referenced for a moderator not in the loop.

LesleyS

All I can say is that it is "fixed" for this month. I go through this every month though........

LesleyS

They really gave me no reason, just said maybe a technical thing.......

SteTem

This is a different problem for sure

It would be nice to know if the Mod's figured it out for you,, could you please post if was fixed ??

So... what did the Moderators say was the reason, @LesleyS ?

LesleyS

Thank you for your reply......thats kind of a foregone conclusion.........i wouldnt be complaining if I wasnt sure they were minutes that were good for Canada,,,,,,,,,

@cellphoneuser1  & @Bear2 

Yes, the international minutes included countries do vary.

Some WILL include Canada, some WON'T.  Some are targeted promotions to certain areas during certain promotions (i.e. Lunar New Year deal and Diwali deal) so they would not include Canada.

It's always a good idea to review the included countries list which is provided with each purchased add-on option, the free gifted add-on's, and the promotional add-ons attached to activations, to ensure ones calling needs are met.

@HALIMACS Some of the international long distance minutes do include Canada including old add-ons and give away minutes. It's only newer intenational $15 add-ons that don't include Canada.

@Bear2 The 500 international is advertised as including Canada and U.S.

@LesleyS 

This is certainly a strange one....I haven't come across this issue before especially since you have different add ons the minutes could pull from. Did this issue exist before you added the free "more the merrier" gifts? Make sure you have the moderators open a ticket with tech team to investigate further into the cause.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LesleyS: Totally wrong to have calls stop. You have three other kinds of Canada calling. It should just seamlessly continue the call with what you have. That will need the moderators to straighten out.

LesleyS
  • My Data & Add-Ons

If a feature is not listed below, it may have been fully consumed and no longer available for use.

• Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 500min INTL Long Distance incl CA & US
    0  /  500 MIN
    $0 Holiday Giveaway: 2GB add-on
    0  /  2048 MB
    250 MB at 3G speed
    0.015  /  250 MB
    500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance
    723  /  1000 MIN
    5GB one-time data bonus
    4096  /  5120 MB
    Free 1000 CAN LD mins
    0  /  1000 MIN
  •  

Bear2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@HALIMACS glad I saw this post I didnt realize that the 500 international minutes couldn't be used to call Canada.  But I never go over in minutes anyway. Only ever use 50 or less.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LesleyS : For outgoing calls try using free app Fongo, I use that and Signal Private Messenger and never use up my 100 minutes or 250GB - using WiFi whenever possible of course.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@LesleyS wrote:

Every single month after I use my 100 talk minutes my outgoing calls get cut off....................even though I have several add ons that include outgoing calls. Such a pain in the butt. Makes me hate this service. Does anyone else have this issue?

That should not be happening. Which add ons do you have? The $5, 500 minute Canada Wide calling add on? Are your add ons listed in self service under My Data & Add-Ons?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LesleyS 

That is unusual. Which add ons do you have? This will have to be fixed by contacting the moderators.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@LesleyS 

If you have add-ons which include Canada Wide minutes (like the $5 for 500 minutes add-on), you should be able to dip into those. 

If the add-ons you have are International minutes which do not include Canada, you are unable to use those.

Need Help? Let's chat.