cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-ons

SAM-A
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

If I downgrade my plan from 35$ to 15$, will any of my add-ons will be impacted ? 

ps: I've add-ons that I purchased and some of the boxing week/holiday gifts etc.

Thanks & Regards,

Sam

7 REPLIES 7

@mecyl @Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

mecyl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My data is exhausted. I can not change my plan immediately.  Everytime I clicked into more options. I got an error msg. 

Can moderator assist to upgrade my current plan to $40 from $35 immediately to get more data?

thanks

Simon

SAM-A

thanks! 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@SAM-A Have $35 in account for the renewal or be prepared for possible bad surprise of service getting cut.  It will only take $15 for the $15 plan but it sometimes cuts people off during a plan change.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@SAM-A  You're welcome. Remember to choose change at next renewal. You will be charged new plan at payment due date and it will start then.

Stay safe!

SAM-A

Thank You!

That's right - I am not new!

Appreciate your response.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@SAM-A 

The add-ons you mentioned will stay on your account regardless of what plan you change to.

However if you joined Public Mobile recently (I see you haven't just writing for other readers) that signed up for 2nd 30 days free and one time 5 gig data add-on. Then check the terms and conditions in the announcement section of these forums. Of what qualifies you to keep the 5 gig one time add-on and what does not.

Click change plan then pick a new plan.

You have two options.

1= Change now - (It will say top up now if you don't have funds to cover new plan).

Not advised to pick this one.You are charged right away for new plan and no refund on unused days from old plan. 

2= Change at next renewal. The choice most want to pick. Your new plan you pick will be scheduled to start at your next payment due date and you will be charged then for the plan

Need Help? Let's chat.