cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

Brandonchafe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to add 1gb of data. How do I determine if I did it correctly? I think I may have submitted it twice and been charged for 2gb’s

7 REPLIES 7

Rosguru
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

In order to purchase an add on, you first need to ensure you have put enough  money into your account to cover the cost plus tax.  This is not the same as having your credit card on your file.  

Once you have that done, you can then go into Add-ons and click the one you are ordering and submit order.  If successful, the screen will say that it is processing.  That will take a little time so be patient and then you will get a confirmation message.  

Once that is done check your Overview and you should see your Add-on in the summary along with what minutes and data you have remaining in your plan.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Brandonchafe wrote:

I tried to add 1gb of data. How do I determine if I did it correctly? I think I may have submitted it twice and been charged for 2gb’s

@Brandonchafe  Dial 611 if you don't have a balance and the data is reported under your add-ons then all is good. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Brandonchafe 

If you just deposited money in your account and have 30, go ahead and purchase 1 gig. You will have 15 left on your account that will be used against your next cycle.

You could ask them to give it back to your credit card, but it will take about 30 days.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Brandonchafe wrote:

@Brandonchafe hi buying an add on is a 2 step process first you put money in your account then go back and purchase it go in your self serve under data and add ons to check 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello@Brandonchafe

Lucian here and thank you for reaching us!I will be more than happy to assist you today!

We are here to help you but, before we can do that, I will need you to click on the link below to authenticate so I can proceed to the investigation!

https://bit.ly/2Qp0Zui

Regards

Lucian PM Mod

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

There are two steps to add an add-on

1- add money to your account

2- buy the add-on.

Also while in the account. Scroll down to "My data and add-ons".

It will show there what you have.

Let us know!

Need Help? Let's chat.