cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I love Public Mobile and the extras they provide.  My question is how do these promos work?  Do I have them for a buffer each and every month or just until I use them up?  

I never use all my provided data so I'm not sure about this extra I've been given.  

Thank you!Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 6.57.48 PM.png

5 REPLIES 5

DDM69

Yes.  It's actually my son's car. IMG_4106.JPGIMG_4064.PNG

smp99

@DDM69 The first 3 promos will last until you use them up as long as you keep your account with any talk/text plan. The last promo (5GB at 3G Speed) looks to be the RBC promo from a few months ago and that will stay until you use it up, but it will disappear if you change to any other plan from your current one. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69 wrote:

I love Public Mobile and the extras they provide.  My question is how do these promos work?  Do I have them for a buffer each and every month or just until I use them up?  

I never use all my provided data so I'm not sure about this extra I've been given.  

Thank you!Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 6.57.48 PM.png

Good questions.

The 1GB of Promo data and 1GB of Holiday Giveaway data, will get used if/when your regular plan data is exhausted. They'll stay on your account until you either use them or abandon your account. Once they are used up, they're gone unless PM gives us some more in the future. They were a one-time gift.

Same with the 400 minutes of International Calling. There are many countries on the list that you can call as well as Canada....so get calling your friends abroad !

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69 is that turboed?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69 wow! your promos are a one time deal, once they're used up, it's finished

Need Help? Let's chat.