cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

Parker88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What add ons do I need to be able to call and text from the US to Canada when I am on the basic $15 plan?

5 REPLIES 5

@gblackma wrote:

The $15 U.S.  talk and text add on would allow this. Don't forget to enable roaming on your phone and purchase the add on at the last moment possible. As it starts at time of purchase. Its a 2 step process to buy. You have to add the funds to your account then purchase the add on. Enjoy your trip @Parker88 

There's no actual need to wait until the last possible moment to purchase the roaming add-on.  You're correct that the roaming add-on starts as soon as it's purcahsed, but whether you purchase it at 9am or 8pm would make no difference to the add-on expiry. Any partial day of having the add-on active will count as a full day.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Parker88  If you need the add-on for more than 10 days, you can message the moderators with the "?" (bottom screen) and request them to automatically renew for you, withou having to login every 10 days to do so manually

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Parker88 Thanks  for accepting my answer as the solution.  Glad that we could help you . Enjoy your trip.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can purchase the talk and text bundle for $15 which is valid for 10 days from purchase.

Make sure you purchase and add it to your account.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/us-roaming

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

The $15 U.S.  talk and text add on would allow this. Don't forget to enable roaming on your phone and purchase the add on at the last moment possible. As it starts at time of purchase. Its a 2 step process to buy. You have to add the funds to your account then purchase the add on. Enjoy your trip @Parker88 

@Parker88 wrote:

What add ons do I need to be able to call and text from the US to Canada when I am on the basic $15 plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.