cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-ons

moishe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do do I purchase an add-on to my basic Canadian plan? I have 100 minutes for $15.00, I want to add on the 500 long distance minutes for $5.00 How do I do it? Do I need auto-pay?

6 REPLIES 6

@yanminxu wrote:

Hi there, I normally usually don't use beyond my alloted plan minutes. However, I'm concerned about the odd chance this happens while I'm on a phone call. If I buy a one-time add on of 100 minutes let's say in Jan 2020, and I don't use up all the remaining unused minutes, will they be rolled over to Feb 2020?

I assume I won't be billed for another 100 min add on unless I manually add another one?

Thanks

Add-on don't get charged to Autopay. The add-on will stay until you use the minutes.

yanminxu

Hi there, I normally usually don't use beyond my alloted plan minutes. However, I'm concerned about the odd chance this happens while I'm on a phone call. If I buy a one-time add on of 100 minutes let's say in Jan 2020, and I don't use up all the remaining unused minutes, will they be rolled over to Feb 2020?

I assume I won't be billed for another 100 min add on unless I manually add another one?

Thanks

moishe

Thank you. That helped!

moishe

There is a pop-up "screen" that gives you options to choose among several add-ons. The trouble is that this pop-up "screen" may not show up just after you register. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Then Log in again. The screen should appear where it hadn't before. Once you see the screen, the process of choosing add-ons is easy and intuitive.

@moishe wrote:

How do do I purchase an add-on to my basic Canadian plan? I have 100 minutes for $15.00, I want to add on the 500 long distance minutes for $5.00 How do I do it? Do I need auto-pay?

Autopay is not a factor for purcahsing add-ons.  All add-on purchases are one-time only and you need to manually purchase it each time you want to buy it again.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@moishe , check out this excellent illustration of the add-on purchasing process.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

Need Help? Let's chat.