cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

Sing0763
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am still waiting for solution for getting refund for the service I cannot use. By mistake i activate the US roaming $20 plan yesterday as i run out of data but ut is useless to me as i only Stay in Canada. Is there any way i can transfer that money to get the local netwrok data or get refund ?

5 REPLIES 5

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You should ask pm for a refund they might be able to help you 

@Sing0763 wrote:

Is it the moderator team? I created one ticket as well but still waiting for the reply.

i need data today otherwise will have to find other provider as it is getting worse. I have been using piblic mobile for a year.

@Sing0763 

Moderators can take up to 1-2 days to respond.  Hopefully, somebody will contact you today.  Again, no guarantees that the moderator will refund you also.  Generally speaking, there are no refunds for prepaid service, but moderators are generally helpful.  

As stated above, if you need data right away, you could buy a 1 GB data right away and wait for the refund.  You could use for next month's payment.  Another option is to switch immediately to a different higher data plan (if you require higher monthly data).  However, PM does not prorate plans, so if you change earlier, you will lose whatever is remaining in the original plan.  

If you must have data today, you can buy the 1GB of Data add-on for $30. First add the $$ to Available funds then go back and actually purchase the correct add-on.

You'll have to address the previous issue separately by contacting a moderator for their assistance.

In Canada Data Add-Ons⁷
Any unused data will roll over to your next cycle.
1 GB Data...$30
200 MB Data...$10

Sing0763
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is it the moderator team? I created one ticket as well but still waiting for the reply.

i need data today otherwise will have to find other provider as it is getting worse. I have been using piblic mobile for a year.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Sing0763 wrote:

I am still waiting for solution for getting refund for the service I cannot use. By mistake i activate the US roaming $20 plan yesterday as i run out of data but ut is useless to me as i only Stay in Canada. Is there any way i can transfer that money to get the local netwrok data or get refund ?

@Sing0763  You have to talk to the official public mobile support team about this, as we the customers you are speaking to can't help you with refunds / credits.

Need Help? Let's chat.