cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-ons

FL2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To whom it may concern, yesterday i purchased a 25$ add-on which included us roaming data. Im in Canada and i thought that this would work in Canada. I want to change my add-on option because i don't travel to the U.S.

4 REPLIES 4

jluong9
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can try to contact the moderator and explain your situation to them. Hopefully they understand and can help you out a bit.

Usually these plans are non refundable and if you have no luck with the moderators, hopefully not. You can try to manually select a carrier in your settings and try to connect to a US carrier like AT&T or T-mobile. That will probably only work if you're close enough to the US to pick up a signal. 

But hopefully the moderators are able to help you out in some kind of way.

Best if luck 🙂

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you message the moderators very soon after getting the plan and have not used it much, I think the moderators might be able to credit you the money. You can message them using the link given by one of the community members 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@FL2 

Generally, there are no refunds for prepaid plans.  

However, if you explain your situation to moderator, they might be understanding and able to help.  Expect 1-2 day wait.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.