cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-ons

qy0301
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

If I change $10 plan to $15 plan, what happens to my 400-min talk add-ons? I still have more than 300mins left. They will disappear or still with my new $15 plan? Thank you!

Leon

6 REPLIES 6

@Lieux wrote:

@qy0301 wrote:

Hi there,

If I change $10 plan to $15 plan, what happens to my 400-min talk add-ons? I still have more than 300mins left. They will disappear or still with my new $15 plan? Thank you!

Leon

You need to reach the moderator for that...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437. They will help you. Waiting time is few hours yo 2 days. Be patient.

I would suggest that qy0301 not contacted the moderators for this.  This is a basic question that can be answered by many members of the Community.  I'm only saying this so that the OP doesn't spend time unnecessarily sending this message to the moderators, which will also add to the the moderator line-up.

Don't worry about it. I'll just assume that you misread the first post of this thread.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@qy0301 wrote:

Hi there,

Leon

You can still use your minutes add-on as long as your new plan has call minutes.  Therefore, you cannot switch to a data only plan and use your remaining add-on minutes.

@TheOldVR wrote:

Add-ons stay with you as long as your account is valid... at least that is what I heard in the past.

I just purchased an addon for two accounts, will see what happens on May 29th when they move to a new plan.

Your first assumption is right, your add-ons stay with your account and won't be affected by any plan change.

Forgot to add, I've had couple of plan changes in the last 3 months, it didn't affect my add-ons.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Add-ons stay with you as long as your account is valid... at least that is what I heard in the past.

I just purchased an addon for two accounts, will see what happens on May 29th when they move to a new plan.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@qy0301 wrote:

Hi there,

Leon

@qy0301  Add-ons are associated with your account and not your plan so even if you switch plans that will never affect your add-ons and you will not lose any of them.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@qy0301 wrote:

Hi there,

Leon

You need to reach the moderator for that...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437. They will help you. Waiting time is few hours yo 2 days. Be patient.

Need Help? Let's chat.