cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

Chris3M
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got some good advice about the add on I am getting tomorrow, that I have to have $ in my account before I get it.  My question is, if I have signed up for automatic payments on my credit card, can I then assume that the $ is there?

3 REPLIES 3

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Chris3M wrote:

I got some good advice about the add on I am getting tomorrow, that I have to have $ in my account before I get it.  My question is, if I have signed up for automatic payments on my credit card, can I then assume that the $ is there?

No, Autopay means that they will deduct the amount of your plan from your credit card on the renewal date if your balance is not enough to cover the cost of the plan.

If you want to purchase an addon you can use you credit card that's on file to add the amount to your balance and then you can purchase the addon from your balance.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Chris3M wrote:

Say you have $5 in your balance. If your plan costs $30 + tx, then it'll bill $25 + tx from your credit card. You end up with a balance of $0.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Chris3M wrote:

No, automatic payments means after each renewal your account balance is $0.

You can log into your account and look at it, but with a balance of $0 you will need to add funds before an addon purchase

Need Help? Let's chat.