cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

akshaysm11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dear ones,

I am facing a problem in taking add on of 200mb data pack for $10. Even though I have sufficient balance in my account but I cant go for add on. I tried online and even I tried by calling *611. But my problem is not solved yet. Can anyone help me in this regard

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@akshaysm11 wrote:

yes I was end with the 30 days cycle and was looking for some add ons for 3-4 days. I want to recharge my next cycle bit later so I wanted a add on till that. 

@akshaysm11 sorry I've been away a few days but yes that's not possible unfortunately.  😞

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

akshaysm11

yes I was end with the 30 days cycle and was looking for some add ons for 3-4 days. I want to recharge my next cycle bit later so I wanted a add on till that. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@akshaysm11 wrote:

my 30 days pack get expired so i am going to have add on of 200 mb for few days. but i am not able to do that 

@akshaysm11 oh this might be the issue.  Just to be clear--are you saying that you ran out of data and need the add-on to get to the end of your current 30 day cycle?  Or are you saying you're already past the end of a cycle and your plan is suspended but you're trying to puchase an add-on?  

If it's the 2nd thing I mentioned, you can't do that unfortunately.  Add-ons only work with an active base plan in place.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

akshaysm11

my 30 days pack get expired so i am going to have add on of 200 mb for few days. but i am not able to do that 

akshaysm11

its not working too

@will13am wrote:

@akshaysm11, for the online purchase, it is two steps.  Step 1 puts the cash into the account.  Step 2 you go back and try to buy again and this time the cash in the account is applied to buying the add on.  Try it again online. 

Have you tried this @akshaysm11....this should work!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@akshaysm11, for the online purchase, it is two steps.  Step 1 puts the cash into the account.  Step 2 you go back and try to buy again and this time the cash in the account is applied to buying the add on.  Try it again online.  Here is an illustration on how the two step add-on purchase works.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

Need Help? Let's chat.