cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-ons disapeared

smusaji
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I just mentioned that my previously purchased add-ons for 500min Canada-wide talk disappeared from my file. I thought it said they never expire. I have 80% left out of it, where did this go?

33 REPLIES 33

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@smusaji wrote:

Hi, I just mentioned that my previously purchased add-ons for 500min Canada-wide talk disappeared from my file. I thought it said they never expire. I have 80% left out of it, where did this go?

@smusaji  The only time it disappears is when it is all used up. :smileysad: Check your add-on usage to confirm.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@smusaji 

If you don't see the minutes add-on usage line, you had used all your add-on minutes.

I have the $5 500 minutes add-on.  I used 133 minutes out of my 500 add-on minutes.  If you do not see similar usage line on your overview page, you had use all your add-on minutes.  It is the time to get another minutes add-on.

• Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on
    140.206  /  1024 MB
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)
    1  /  400 MIN
    100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk
    15  /  100 MIN
    1GB Promo
    102.004  /  1024 MB
    250 MB at 3G speed
    9.375  /  250 MB
    500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance
    133  /  500 MIN

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@smusaji the add on disappers when it is used up.  They are pretty good at tracking this. You can try checking your usage history in your self service account. You will either have to add another one, or given the present crises consider a temporary upgrade to the $25 plan immediately. Here is an article on switching plans. https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

This plan.

Screenshot_20200323-005503.jpg

To save more, add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts in Canada and to the United States for free. You can also use it as I do to check my voicemail from my own phone without using the minutes from the PM plan. Simply dial your PM phone number - reject the call when it rings (this sends the call to voicemail) - press the * key to allow you to enter your password. - enter - and viola you are in your voicemail account - Hang up when you are finished. No minutes used. Thank you

Need Help? Let's chat.