cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on

Chris3M
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How long after requesting an add-on does it take effect?  If, let's say, I wanted my add on to take effect at 11:00 pm tomorrow night, can I request that it starts then? (since that is ideal for my 10 day purchase) Or do I have to sign in and request it then?

5 REPLIES 5

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It will takes effective immediately. You need to sign in at the time you want to take effective.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Chris3M wrote:

How long after requesting an add-on does it take effect?  If, let's say, I wanted my add on to take effect at 11:00 pm tomorrow night, can I request that it starts then? (since that is ideal for my 10 day purchase) Or do I have to sign in and request it then?

As @NDesai mentioned, have the appropiate funds required already available in you account and it will be a 1 step process to get the add-on when required. If you do not have sufficient funds then it is a 2 step process that seems like you are doing the same thing twice but you aren't. 

1st step when you go to purchase the add-on brings you to add the necessary funds and then it finishes which often leads people to think they are done but you are not. 

2nd step you go to purchase the add-on, which may seem like you are doing it again but this time your are actually adding the add-on to your account with the funds you deposited it the first step.

And as @Lieux mentioned it starts the minute you actually purchase the add-on, not when you add funds to your account and you do not have an option to pick when it starts.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Chris3M 

All add-ons will start as soon as you pay for it.

If you are buying US roaming add-on, it is a 10 days add-on.  The date you pay for the US add-on counted as one day even you purchase at 11pm.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Chris3M Just have the sufficient funds added to your account. Once that is there, buying add-on is just one more step. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Chris3M wrote:

When you pay for your add-on it will take effect immediately....the more close to 11:00 PM will be the best!

Need Help? Let's chat.