Did you mean: 

Add on

carriecameronbc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a us roaming add on and it did not activate on my account

8 REPLIES 8

carriecameronbc

I did not purchase it twice one of the moderaters Shaza( not sure of the spellig) fiixed it for me

bumpark
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@imm1304, yes it works (confirmed with my dad in the US).

When I forgot to renew the US roaming add-on a couple of weeks ago, there was no indication anywhere there was a US roaming add-on (which was correct).

So it looks like as long as it shows up somewhere (and not necessarily in the "Overview" tab), the add-on works.

Which is really weird because it was appearing in the proper places at the proper times a month ago... 

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @bumpark,

Can you confirm that the actual roaming service works but its a display issue on the Overview page?  

bumpark
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same problem - everything indicates the US roaming add-on was purchased and active, except on the Overview tab.

Here are the details I sent to a mod (who hasn't provided a legitimate reason except for, "it should be there...oh well"):

I understand the two-step process and have previously added on the US roaming packages.

I pay for my dad's phone who is snowbirding right now so am constantly topping up his US add-ons.

Recently there have been some issues:

In "Overview" tab, the US roaming add-ons don't appear in "My Data & Add-Ons" section; they did previously.

So it looks as if there are no US roaming add-ons.

But when I click on "Purchase Add-ons", the US roaming add-ons appear as "Current-Add ons".

In the "Plan and Add-ons" tab, the US roaming add-ons also appear.

In the "Data & Add-on Usage" tab, none of the US roaming add-ons appear.

I used to be able to view usage and would top up with a US data only add-on, if it got close to the 250 data limit.

But usage no longer appears.

To sum up, I am getting conflicting (or no) information on US roaming add-ons in Self Serve.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @carriecameronbc,

Please send a private message to @CS_Agent and provide your public mobile phone number so that one of the mods can fix the US add-on purchase for you.  

@carriecameronbcwrote:

No my balance is 0. But it shows up in my transactions as being purchased. 

Go to your plan detail page and you might see the added add-on there. 

carriecameronbc

No my balance is 0. But it shows up in my transactions as being purchased. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@carriecameronbc Did you purchase it twice? If not, see if the funds you added are added on your Available Balance. If yes, purchase the same add-on again and this time it will add to your account. 

Need Help? Let's chat.