cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on

chip13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased what I am sure was two gigs for $30 and I only received one gig.  I don't see any record of having had two and used one.  Didn't get what I paid for.

5 REPLIES 5

@t_p 

Nice one!

@chip13 

This is a common double take. A little deceptive with the listing as 1GB Add On......0/2048.

Screenshot_20210920-093828~2.png

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@chip13 wrote:

I purchased what I am sure was two gigs for $30 and I only received one gig.  I don't see any record of having had two and used one.  Didn't get what I paid for.

Under My Data & Add-Ons, do you see a line like "1GB at 3G speed" ?

What is the number at the end? 1024 or 2048 MB?

If it's 2048, your 2GB are there. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@chip13   

can you confirm from your credit card that PM did charge you 2 x $15?

if you login to My Account, any amount showing up on Available Fund?  Any chance there is a $15 there?

Also, check Transaction History, it should show clearly how much you put into PM and the Add-on purchase you made.   Maybe you can provide us a screenshot ?

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

contact CSA or click the blurb on the bottom right to create a ticket.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@chip13 Did you correctly purchase add-ons? When you purchase it first time, system adds funds to your account and then when you buy it the second time, it uses the funds previously added. Go to the Payment History page in your self-serve account and see what happened. You can post the screenshot here and we can explain more if need. Be sure to hide any personal details. 

Need Help? Let's chat.