cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on

gilbertJbernard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all just wondering if my data runs out before the end of the month can I add money to go towards more data until my plan renews ? 

2 REPLIES 2

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@gilbertJbernard wrote:

Hi all just wondering if my data runs out before the end of the month can I add money to go towards more data until my plan renews ? 

@gilbertJbernardYes you can, the good part about the add-on is if you only use part of it, it will continue to stay attached to your account until it is all used up, so if you only go over your data, say by 100mb per month, the 1GB for $30 will last you 10 months.

Remaining add-on data that rolls over to the next month will always be used after your plan data is used. So starting next renewal your add-on won't be used unless your plan data runs out again (but this takes time, usually a couple days, where add-on data would be accessible immediately)

Depending of course, how much data you use, how close you are to renewal and how much data is included in your plan it may be a better deal to ask the moderator's to renew your plan early.

We could help you calculate it if is more cost effective if you explain when your renewal date is, how much your plan costs, how much data your plan has and if it is regular for you to go over with your usual / average usage amount.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you run out of data, you have 2 options:

1. Contact the Moderator Team and renew your plan early.

2. Add funds and buy a data add-on ($30/1GB or $10/200MB).

Need Help? Let's chat.