cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Add on's instead of a running plan

@mpcdesignwrote:

if you are trying to maximize the savings, I would think the add-ons can be costly option for long distance calls. It would be much cheaper for you to use texting, or WhatsApp, Facetime, WeChat, Skype, Google Hangouts, and so on.

@mpcdesign   Just a heads up....the OP wants to save some money by using up presumably the holiday gifts of 1gb data and 400 min international calling add ons. So it's not a matter of purchasing them but using them up on a plan (since you must have a plan). The only real way to consume the minutes if you don't need them would be to switch to the $15.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have the 10 dollar plan. If I buy the 500 minute add on for calls, do those minutes expire ?

Highlighted

@dreamboats198 wrote:

I have the 10 dollar plan. If I buy the 500 minute add on for calls, do those minutes expire ?

They will remain in your account until used as long as your account remains open.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dreamboats198  Oh...youre on the $10 plan that's no longer offered. Don't change it if you want to keep it. You also get your data at 4G instead of 3G/LTE. Don't perform any data speed tests...it will gobble up your data at an alarming rate.