cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on purchased, not showing up or activated

imcalpine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a ad-on yesterday morning. I have not had it show up in my account yet (nor does it work). I purchased the US texting and phone calls for $15 (is showing on my Visa and it was confirmed on public mobile)I am showing T mobile on my phone and have rebooted the phone. I am in Hawaii

3 REPLIES 3

@imcalpine  And from what I've read on here, there can apparently be some connectivity issues at times, such that if you've been connected to T-Mobile, and it's gotten kind of flaky, or not working, you can apparently manually select AT&T, or vice versa.

imcalpine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks so much. Didn't realize it was two steps!

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@imcalpine wrote:

I purchased a ad-on yesterday morning. I have not had it show up in my account yet (nor does it work). I purchased the US texting and phone calls for $15 (is showing on my Visa and it was confirmed on public mobile)I am showing T mobile on my phone and have rebooted the phone. I am in Hawaii

Purchasing add-ons is a 2 step process.

Do you see the $15 in your account under available funds? If so, it looks like you did the first part (made the payment), now you need to actually buy the roaming add-on.

More info here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

Need Help? Let's chat.