cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on problem

darouzy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I purchased a US call add on by mistake.

How can I use it towards my monthly fees or at least use it to call Dubai

2 REPLIES 2

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM is prepaid so no guarantee of getting a refund but try submitting a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

PM does not offer long distance calling to Dubai.  You would have to purchase a long distance calling card or use Wi-Fi apps like Fongo, Textnow, Skype, or Signal.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@darouzy 

Contact the moderators and explain your mistake. They will most likely remove it and credit it back to your account.

Edit:

Click on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen and type purchased wrong add on and human and follow the prompts to submit your ticket. They will likely reply to your private message box within the hour.

Need Help? Let's chat.