cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on plan

alexxumint
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

We bought add on plan for US roaming on Sunday May 26th to start right away.

We are in US now and my phone has no such service available despite payment already processed on my credit card. Kindly contact me as soon as possible because this is unacceptable and making my travel very difficult.

Sincerely,

16 REPLIES 16

@alexxumint wrote:

Doesn't that mean I would be charged again ?

It will not charge you again.

The link when pressed first sends you to pay for it.  The second click on the same link adds the add-on.

If you were to do a 'one-time payment' prior to adding the addon, it would work right away when selecting the add-on the first time.

For the future, think of the payment system as put money in, then choose the option afterwards to add it.  You will not have this issue again.

alexxumint

Doesn't that mean I would be charged again ?

alexxumint

My available funds were $0 when I purchased the add on, again I have automatic credit card payment set up.  

@alexxumint wrote:

No I don't see it as an add on in myaccount. On publicmobile.  It went through as a payment on my Visa card.

Go back to "Add-ons" and choose it again.

alexxumint

No I don't see it as an add on in myaccount. On publicmobile.  It went through as a payment on my Visa card.

@alexxumint wrote:

I have a talk plan with automatic credit card payment.  My credit card was already billed for the us roaming add on purchase I made yesterday.

But have you done the second step, "buying" the add-on a second time with the money you have added to available funds, or do the available funds show the amount added?

Is the add-on listed in your add on list in self serve?

Do you have roaming enabled? Set to T-Mobile or AT&T?

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

And to be clear, you DO see it listed as an add on in your self serve account view?

alexxumint

I have a talk plan with automatic credit card payment.  My credit card was already billed for the us roaming add on purchase I made yesterday.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@alexxumint wrote:

Hello,

We bought add on plan for US roaming on Sunday May 26th to start right away.

We are in US now and my phone has no such service available despite payment already processed on my credit card. Kindly contact me as soon as possible because this is unacceptable and making my travel very difficult.

Sincerely,

@alexxumint  Purchasing an add-on is a two step process. First you fund you account which you have already done then you need to purchase the add-on so that it appears in your account. Also make sure on your phone roaming is turned on.

Here is a step-by-step article on how to purchase a US Roaming add-on for reference.

Hope this helps!

alexxumint

I did and it doesn't show up on my account...and I don't understand why esp when payment has been processed 

alexxumint

No it doesn't and my roaming is turned on.

I tried calling public mobile and now I got charged 2 dollars on my credit card from them with no solution yet.

alexxumint

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you logged in to ensure that the add-on is present in your account?

Just to ensure that the transaction went through....

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

When you log into My Account, does the 10 Day US Roaming Add-on show up in Plan and Add-ons ?

Make sure roaming is enabled on your phone.

emad
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Need Help? Let's chat.