cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on longevity

macpol
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to get an add-on such as international calling for $15. I was wondering if I only pay once for the add-on will these minutes will be available to me until used up entirely (even if it takes more than one month), or will I be charged the $15 every month and those minutes will be renewed? 

Thank you. 

6 REPLIES 6

Rox_R
Customer Support Agent

Hello macpol, 

Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

Add-ons will expire when completely depleted. 

Have a great day, 

Roxanne, 

PM moderator 

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@macpol as other's have mentioned this is a one-time purchase.  Add-ons under a prepaid system are not like add-ons under a post paid system, where you get charged each month until you decide to remove the add-on.  Here the add-on will deplete as you use it (keep track of what's left in your My Account).  As long as there's still minutes then the feature will remain until you've completely used it up.  So definitely take your time, and no need to rush using it if you don't have to Smiley LOL

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@macpol wrote:

I want to get an add-on such as international calling for $15. I was wondering if I only pay once for the add-on will these minutes will be available to me until used up entirely.

@macpol  Yes, that is correct they stay on your account until they are all used up.

(even if it takes more than one month), or will I be charged the $15 every month and those minutes will be renewed? 

You only get charged once for add-ons. The add-ons are always associated with you account so even if you decide to change plans in the future the add-on will still show up.

Thank you. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@macpol wrote:

I want to get an add-on such as international calling for $15. I was wondering if I only pay once for the add-on will these minutes will be available to me until used up entirely (even if it takes more than one month), or will I be charged the $15 every month and those minutes will be renewed? 

Thank you. 

This was the big ah ha moment for me when I got here over a year ago. Ohhhh the add-ons stay on until used. Not re-buying each term. Works for me.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@macpol wrote:

Thank you. 

All in Canada add-ons stay in your account until fully used up.  No expiry!

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@macpolPurchasing add ons are 1 time only eg if you purchase 500 minutes for $5, you get 500 minutes and it is up to you to decide how long it takes to use it up.

Need Help? Let's chat.