cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on did not work

ogojosan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bought $15.oo /1GB data and Transaction History says Topup and Credit(Payment) is $15.00.
However nothing is mentioned at My data and Add-ons on My account Over View page.
After payment is made a phone is rebooted but still unable to connect to internet.
What can do? Just leaved it on until connection is made by its self?

6 REPLIES 6

ogojosan

Wow I didn’t know you need 2 steps to purchasing Add-on.
And my data connection is back. Thank you very much you guys.

@ogojosan wrote:

I already bought $15.00/1GB data add-on, and I still have to pay another $15.00 for add-on?

You went to buy the $15 add-on but you didn’t already have the required $15 sitting in your available funds. Then you went and “Paid” by putting $15 into your available funds. NOW that you have the required “available funds” you can go back and select the appropriate add-on.

Next time put the funds in place and then buy the add-on you want. This is because PM is a prepaid service. The only one thing set up to automatically go to your credit card (If you want it to) is your monthly renewal.

Nothing is easy around here with the exception of saving money.

AE_Collector

@ogojosan wrote:

I already bought $15.00/1GB data add-on, and I still have to pay another $15.00 for add-on?

Here is a tutorial on purchasing an add on:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ogojosan wrote:

Bought $15.oo /1GB data and Transaction History says Topup and Credit(Payment) is $15.00.

@ogojosan  That means  you added the $15 funds into your account (Step 1).

However nothing is mentioned at My data and Add-ons on My account Over View page.

You need to go in and purchase the add-on to add it to your account. (Step 2)

After payment is made a phone is rebooted but still unable to connect to internet.
What can do?  You need to compete step 2 (Go in and add the add-on again)

Just leaved it on until connection is made by its self? No, you need to complete step 2 otherwise the data will not be added to your account.

ogojosan

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ogojosan wrote:

What can do? Just leaved it on until connection is made by its self?

It's a non-intuitive 2-step thing. You've done step one. Now go back and buy the add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.