cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on data not working

eddy553
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi i purchased add on last night for $15 =1gb plan but it never get activated and i tried everything . turn off my data to restart my phone can anyone let me know the solution.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@eddy553 

maybe it's not going through your Purchase Add-on,

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ?

Try To rePurchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

addon.JPG

You need to go to addon in your account and add the 1 GB addon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@eddy553 : Do you still see at least $15 in your Available Funds? If so then you need to go back to Purchase Add-ons and actually buy the add-on. It's a non-intuitive 2 steps. Deposit money, buy add-on.

@eddy553 wrote:

hi i purchased add on last night for $15 =1gb plan but it never get activated and i tried everything . turn off my data to restart my phone can anyone let me know the solution.

Thanks

When you tried to do this, did you first ensure that you had $15 in your Public Mobile account balance? If there wasn't already $15 in the account balance, going through the steps to purchase a $15 add on only applies a top up of $15 to the account.  Check your Public Mobile account balance in your Self Serve account. If the $15 is still in your balance, you need to now go back and purchase the add on.

Need Help? Let's chat.