cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on data - not showing all G purchased

Hi_there
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought 2G (30$) in the add-on data but only 1G is shown in the overview. I can't understand why the other 1G isn't there as they were bought at same moment and they are in my payment history

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Hi_there wrote:

I bought 2G (30$) in the add-on data but only 1G is shown in the overview. I can't understand why the other 1G isn't there as they were bought at same moment and they are in my payment history

If you bought them at the same time, in the same manner, they should BOTH be added/showing.

By any chance, did the payment for the second one add to your Available Balance [thus is still available to use to manually add the add-on]

Try logging off self-serve.   Clear cache and cookies, log on again in incognito mode, and see if the add-on may now be shown.

... or not.  🤣

Hi_there

Things understood now. Thanks!

Hi_there

That's the way it's there! Everyhing's clear now. Thanks!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Hi_there wrote:

@Hi_there    It will show as an one line item of 2048mb rather than two separate entries if you did everything right.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hi_there wrote:

Check to the right...it should say 2048.

Need Help? Let's chat.