cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on charged twice

Madhukardas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidentally purchased same add on twice within a few seconds. I thought the first transaction did not go through but it had gone through. How can I cancel one?

4 REPLIES 4

@geopublic wrote:

@Madhukardas wrote:

I accidentally purchased same add on twice within a few seconds. I thought the first transaction did not go through but it had gone through. How can I cancel one?

@Madhukardas  The question is did you purchase the add-on twice or did you fund your account twice? Purchasing an add-on is a two step process. When you login into your account does the add-on show twice? If not, then it's possible the extra amount is sitting in your account balance. If the add-on is showing up twice then you need to bring it to the attention of the moderator team as per the previous suggestions.

Yes, please check your payment card first to verify it was a double charge, then check payment history in My Account to verify you've paid for it twice.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Madhukardas wrote:

@Madhukardas  The question is did you purchase the add-on twice or did you fund your account twice? Purchasing an add-on is a two step process. When you login into your account does the add-on show twice? If not, then it's possible the extra amount is sitting in your account balance. If the add-on is showing up twice then you need to bring it to the attention of the moderator team as per the previous suggestions.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

you will have to contact moderators for a correction never press the button twiceSmiley Sad

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

Need Help? Let's chat.