cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on bought by mistake

bubingambhir
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys,

By mistake I bought add-on for "300 International Long Distance Minutes", while I wanted to recharge for calling to India (which I ultimately figured and bought as well). Is there a way I can get refund for "300 International Long Distance Minutes"? I have not used it at all. 

Thank you!

Regards

Bubin

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM is prepaid so usually there are no refunds.  You could leave the LD add-on as it does not expire and remains in your account until it is used up.  If you want to inquire about get a refund then you would need to submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

This add-on never expires. You never know when you might need it and usually THEN system might be down or in 'maintenance' mode or something else.

If you are absolutely sure you will Never need this add-on, please contact CSA creating a ticket and ask for refund.

Click here and type ticket, then click on Contact Us, then click on issue you inquire about. Link for creating ticket will be presented.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@bubingambhir wrote:

Hi guys,

By mistake I bought add-on for "300 International Long Distance Minutes", while I wanted to recharge for calling to India (which I ultimately figured and bought as well). Is there a way I can get refund for "300 International Long Distance Minutes"? I have not used it at all. 

Thank you!

Regards

Bubin

@bubingambhir   Since non-roaming add-ons don't expire, you could opt to leave the international mins in your account in case you ever needed to make a call to any of the countries on that list, otherwise you'll need to ask customer support for an account credit for the purchase as already suggested.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bubingambhir 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.