cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on Talk

Elizabeth19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I want to know if i get a add on:400 min Intl Long Distance (Incl Canada & US), can i use call when i go to South Korea? Is it only for Canda & US?

11 REPLIES 11

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dabr wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@dabr 

The wrong person might have been tagged based on the quotations by @srlawren but I do not remember if any editing by anyone was done afterwards.

@computergeek541   Yeah, I'm inclined to believe that srlawren just tagged the wrong username seeing how they both start with the same letter.  

@dabr correct.  Apologies for any confusion!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@dabr 

The wrong person might have been tagged based on the quotations by @srlawren but I do not remember if any editing by anyone was done afterwards.

@computergeek541   Yeah, I'm inclined to believe that srlawren just tagged the wrong username seeing how they both start with the same letter.  

@dabr 

@srlawren wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

So yes, you will be able to call South Korea.

@geopublic wrote:

@Elizabeth19  South Korea is included.

@computergeek541 @gpixel you both missed an important detail in the OP's post.  I highlighted it below:

@Elizabeth19 wrote:

Hi, I want to know if i get a add on:400 min Intl Long Distance (Incl Canada & US), can i use call when i go to South Korea? Is it only for Canda & US?

@srlawren   I think perhaps you meant to say computergeek and geopublic and not gpixel4 who responded correctly?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

No @Elizabeth19  you cannot use Public Mobile in South Korea. You have to get a local sim card. The 400 minute international add on is for calling from within Canada to the allowed countries. Enjoy your trip. Stay safe. 

@srlawren I misread. I'll accept a 2 minute penalty for tripping.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@computergeek541 @gpixel you both missed an important detail in the OP's post.  I highlighted it below:

@Elizabeth19 wrote:

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

You can use it to call South Korea when you are in Canada. The phone will not work when you are outside of Canada, except in the US with a US Roaming Addon.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Elizabeth19 hi, no you can't use the phone in South Korea. it will only work in Canada

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Elizabeth19 wrote:

Here's what it says on the Public Mobile plan page website:

"400 International Long Distance minutes

Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela."

Need Help? Let's chat.