cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add funds for data and not able to use

Kyle4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used my limited data and needed extra so I added $30 to my account but are unable to use it for data. Please help

6 REPLIES 6

@Kyle4 wrote:

How do you go about to buy additional data if you just added $30 for data. I am at the start of the pay period

Click on the link that @ShawnC13  provided, 2 posts ago, which should tell you all you need to know to get it done.

Kyle4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do you go about to buy additional data if you just added $30 for data. I am at the start of the pay period

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Adding $30 to your account won't do anything. You need to either purchase add ons to your plans or upgrade your plan in general.

I would suggest if you are on the $15 plan to just upgrade your plan to the $25 one. Essentially, you are paying $25 for 1GB data (assuming you are on auto-pay) instead of $30 for 1GB data. 

If you find this problem persists, maybe consider upgrading your plan in general. The $40 for 5GB of data, is more than enough for the more casual phone users. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Kyle4 wrote:

I used my limited data and needed extra so I added $30 to my account but are unable to use it for data. Please help

Purchasing addons is a two step process.  Here is a great tutorial on how to purchase addons created by @srlawren  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Kyle4 It a 2 step process . You now have to buy the additional data.

@Kyle4 wrote:

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Kyle4 Just adding $30 wont do anything. You need to now purchase a data add-on. If you are not too far away from renewal date, sometimes its betters to renew early. This can only be done by sending ticket to the mod team. 

Need Help? Let's chat.