cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Ons

tommygun1208
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My $15 plan notified me that I had only 10 min. left so I changed my plan to the $25 one. When I went to use it, my phone said I could not make a local call because I did not have a long distance add on.....WTF?

10 REPLIES 10

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

im also on the 15$ plan. i added 5$ addon for 500 extra mins as a buffer in case i use up all the mins on my main 15$ plan. good thing about that add-on (and all add-ons offered by PM) is that it never expires. im on my 2nd month now with PM and i still have the add-on in place.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Naepalm 

I agree. To be honest I did not even remember that the regular price for 1GB add on was $30 ir even that it was half off. I really only found that out here that the add on was on sale. Also with the previous thread that I think is now in the Lounger about having 20% off vouchers and $5 sim cards that they dont have anymore at Canadian Celluar supplier. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@tommygun1208 wrote:

My $15 plan notified me that I had only 10 min. left so I changed my plan to the $25 one. When I went to use it, my phone said I could not make a local call because I did not have a long distance add on.....WTF?

@tommygun1208 anytime you face a situation like that sometimes it is good to come to the community and ask, "Hey I ran out of minutes whats my best option." It's a good idea to lean on the community some people may have some advice that we haven't thought to or a cheaper way to get a SIM card or extra minutes etc. 

Stay safe brother! 

@hairbag1 wrote:

@tommygun1208 wrote:

You also have the option of just a calling add-on 500 minutes of Canada wide calling for $5. Any unused add-on minuted left at renewal will roll over until you use them up. Good augment for your $15 plan.

I would have to agree with @hairbag1  here that you could have just purchased the 500 mins add-on to tide you over until your renewal cycle, unless you do more that 600+ mins of outgoing calls per cycle.

everybody gets a bravo, that's teamwork! no double dips @hairbag1 sorry.

gj! 👍 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tommygun1208 wrote:

You also have the option of just a calling add-on 500 minutes of Canada wide calling for $5. Any unused add-on minuted left at renewal will roll over until you use them up. Good augment for your $15 plan.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tommygun1208 wrote:

You must choose between Change plan now or Change at my next renewal.

If you chose the first one, it should take effect...immediately.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

Screenshot_20200418-193411-01.jpeg

@tommygun1208 goto your self serve and check if you have "available funds" if you do, that means you still have to choose the plan and apply it.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@tommygun1208 restart your phone. And try dialing the number with a 1 in front of it. Welcome to the community. Stay safe.  Stay off of the fudge. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@tommygun1208 is it possible your plan didn't change check in your self serve

Need Help? Let's chat.