cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-Ons and Autopay

Sergio88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a plan with Autopay link to my credit card. If I add an Add-ons, will it be link to my credit and have autopay also ?

14 REPLIES 14

Sergio88

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Sergio88 wrote:

Ok I think I get it now.

If I buy an 200 min. Add-ons and it last 6 month then I only need to buy another one after 6 month and not every month.

That is correct.  I have had my 200 minutes for 23 months now

Ok thanks everyone, it's better than i thought.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sergio88 wrote:

Ok I think I get it now.

If I buy an 200 min. Add-ons and it last 6 month then I only need to buy another one after 6 month and not every month.

Boy I'm glad I'm not alone in once wondering this. Yes. Buy it once. Consume it over time however short or long that might be. Then buy it again after consumed.

I think there could be a business of paying for a quantity of something each month. Then if some of that quantity is unused that it adds on to the new quantity of the next month. And so on. Then there comes a time when you use a whole whack of that quantity that has accumulated...and it's there and available.

But that's not here. 🙂

They will send a notice that it's ready to expire.  You don't have to renew monthly... Only when the add-on has expired. I don't call out of BC very often, so I just have Province Wide Calling and I have a 200mins US / Canada Add-On. Although my basic plan renews every month...the add-on continues until used up. Once the Add-On is used up...then you re-buy it if you still want it. Hope I've helped.

@Sergio88 wrote:

Ok I think I get it now.

That is correct.  I have had my 200 minutes for 23 months now

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sergio88 what add-on are you buying?  The add-ons  do not expire until used up . So if you get the 400 minutes of long distance they run out when you used 400 minutes it can be in 2 days or 2years.

There is no need to buy add-ons every 9thof the month.

Not sure what you mean by lose addons

@Sergio88 wrote:

Does PM send a notification when my Add-ons is about to expire ?

Because it's a pain in the ... to manually renew my add-ons every 9th of each month. So I don't lose my Add-ons.

Sergio88

Ok I think I get it now.

@Sergio88 wrote:

Because it's a pain in the ... to manually renew my add-ons every 9th of each month. So I don't lose my Add-ons.

You do not lose your add-ons, they stay active until they are fully consumed and you can see usage in your self serve account. Si if you don't use all of your add-on on your plan month no worries and no need to purchase a new one it will roll over with you to the next cycle and will continue to do so until you fully consume it.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Sergio88

For example...let's say you buy the 200min US / Canada Long Distance add-on. It'll be valid until it's used up...then you need to buy it again if you still want that add-on. The 200mins of long distance doesn't expire until you've used it up. Hope that helps.

They DO NOT auto renew. You have to renew the add-on when it expires.

Sergio88

Hmm, I don't get it.  Does Add-ons auto renew or do I have to buy them every month ?

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Add-on's are one time purchases and do not auto-renew.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Once the add-on expires you have to re-up it manually.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Sergio88, unlike the plan, add-ons are one time purchases.  You have to buy it manually each time you need/want to buy it.  Having the credit card in the account means convenience in tranferring funds into the account to make the add-on purchase. 

Need Help? Let's chat.