cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Ons Removal

BPrior
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are add ons like data and long distance permanent additions to your plan or can you remove them?  I expect some long distance to Europe for a couple of months and then it will end.  I do not want the add on if it cannot come off.

Also, do unused minutes carry over?  I thought I had read that somewhere but now cannot see it.

Thanks for the help.  

5 REPLIES 5

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@BPrior 

LOL, so instead of “I do not want the add on if it cannot come off” 

now in reality you ONLY want it if it DOESN’T come off! (Until you’ve used it all up)

AE_Collector

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BPrior   Yes, Add-On is a one time purchase, not subscription.  Also, it is there until the minutes or data limit all used. 

You talked about long distance to Europe,  please be aware the long distance calls package is to only make calls to the following countries:

Intl long distance Add-On included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada.

@BPrior 

Add ons at pm are one time purchases they then stay on your account til you use them all up. Everything at pm is prepaid....so once you buy it ....its all yours there are no overages, extra billing 9r hidden fees....unless you buy it in your account you will not be charged by pm except for autopay. 

Autopay will try to charge your card once for your plan amount if there are not enough funds in your account balance to cover it. Everything else you have to add funds to your balance, choose the add on you want buy or the plan you want to change to then confirm the purchase and then submit your payment to purchase.

Plan minutes or plan data alottments do not roll over. They reset on the day of your renewal. Of the add ons available only the US roaming add ons expire after 10 days (10×24 hours=240 hours) after you purchase them.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

Add-on data and minutes will carry over until they are all used up, but allocated minutes in a plan (eg 100 minutes/$15 plan) will expire after 30 days if there are any left.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Add-ons remain in your account and roll over to the next month until they are used up.  Only US roaming  add-ons expire 10 days after purchase.

Need Help? Let's chat.