cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add On

RachelPenney
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidently made a payment for an add on, i would like to change it how?

6 REPLIES 6

@RachelPenney wrote:

Oh sorry i read your reply wrong, I canno reverse it. Do you know how i speak to a Mod or contact a real human over the phone? I have been trying all morning

You can't speak to them over the phone.  You must use the private messaging system mentioend earlier.

@RachelPenney wrote:

yes i actually bought an add on, I thought i was buying 1GB for US roaming instead it was just a regular add on.  How do I reverse this charge?

Cross your fingers and message the mod. You might have to wait a bit as they are busy this morning due to a system wide issue. 

RachelPenney

Oh sorry i read your reply wrong, I canno reverse it. Do you know how i speak to a Mod or contact a real human over the phone? I have been trying all morning

RachelPenney

yes i actually bought an add on, I thought i was buying 1GB for US roaming instead it was just a regular add on.  How do I reverse this charge?

jotsang
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@RachelPenney wrote:

I accidently made a payment for an add on, i would like to change it how?

Send a private message to MOD and explain the situation.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@RachelPenney Did you actually buy an add-on? If yes, you cannot reverse the change. If not, the payment you added will stay in your account and will be used towards next renewal. 

Need Help? Let's chat.