cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add On termination

soulfreed09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I purchased an add on months ago but never used it. I can still see it on my plan. Does it charge me monthly? Because I noticed I am being deducted the same amount of my add on every month. I am enrolled in auto pay. 

9 REPLIES 9

Seem to be getting quite a number of threads with duplicate posts in them...... 🤔 

soulfreed09

Thank you!

@soulfreed09 wrote:

Thank you all for your help. I'm sorry it's my bad. The other amount is for the other sim card. I purchased the 400 mins international call. So it will stay there until it's all used up right?

@soulfreed09  Yes, that is correct.

soulfreed09

Thank you all for your help. I'm sorry it's my bad. The other amount is for the other sim card. I purchased the 400 mins international call. So it will stay there until it's all used up right?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@soulfreed09 wrote:

Hi, I purchased an add on months ago but never used it. I can still see it on my plan. Does it charge me monthly?

@soulfreed09  No, it does not.

Because I noticed I am being deducted the same amount of my add on every month. I am enrolled in auto pay. 

Are you sure that is not your Plan renewal that you see?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@soulfreed09 AutoPay will only pay for your plan during the renewal. It will subtract all rewards and charge the remaining from your cc. Are you on the same plan as your dad? If yes, why do you think add-ons are being charged monthly? 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@soulfreed09  you shouldn't be charged monthly for an add on. Could take a snap , remove any private info and post it here so that we can look at it? 

@soulfreed09 wrote:

Hi, I purchased an add on months ago but never used it. I can still see it on my plan. Does it charge me monthly? Because I noticed I am being deducted the same amount of my add on every month. I am enrolled in auto pay. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

What is the add-on you bought?

If it's minutes. They stay there and rollover each 30 days until used up...the only ones that disappear is the 10 day USA roaming add-ons...you will not be charged more

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@soulfreed09 wrote:

All domestic add-ons are a one time purchase and remain on your account until used up.  You will not be charged again unless you make another add-on purchase.

Need Help? Let's chat.