cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-On for U.S.

lmeilleur
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I live in BC and I am traveling down to Washington State in two weeks.  I want to do the add-on for U.S. talk and text and was wondering when it starts.  Is it from the time of payment or how is that done?  Can anyone help?  Secondly don't folks find the billing system way too complicated.  I wish Public Mobile woud simply show previous bill, current amount charged, credits and amount due.  Simple.

7 REPLIES 7

lmeilleur

Thank you CaveMan Toronto

@Anonymous wrote:

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@lmeilleur wrote:

I live in BC and I am traveling down to Washington State in two weeks.  I want to do the add-on for U.S. talk and text and was wondering when it starts.  Is it from the time of payment or how is that done?  Can anyone help?  Secondly don't folks find the billing system way too complicated.  I wish Public Mobile woud simply show previous bill, current amount charged, credits and amount due.  Simple.

You should know about bug after you get back. Incoming text won't work for 24 hours.

Right. If you're back and still have a few days left of the 10 day add-on and don't think you'll return in that meantime...then contact the moderators to remove the add-on.

But if you use it or there's only a day or so left then by the time the mods get back to you, you might be in the bug.

lmeilleur

Thank you Triguy

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@lmeilleur wrote:

You should know about bug after you get back. Incoming text won't work for 24 hours.

Right. If you're back and still have a few days left of the 10 day add-on and don't think you'll return in that meantime...then contact the moderators to remove the add-on.

But if you use it or there's only a day or so left then by the time the mods get back to you, you might be in the bug.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@lmeilleur wrote:

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

lmeilleur

Thank you.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lmeilleur wrote:

Day 1 is the day you bought it. Not date/time zero.

Buying add-ons is a bit goofy too. You need to deposit money first and then buy the add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.