cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add On Problem

kevinwilliam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a $20 plan (unlimited texting). I purchased Add on (200 min US and Canada Long Distance) for $8 but still I cannot make a call. Any solution on this please?

6 REPLIES 6

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you tried re-booting your phone and the problem persists then simply message the moderator team and they will fix the problem.

@Alex888 wrote:

Try restarting your phone. If that doesn't work go into your account, report your phonel lost/stolen, log out, wait 5 minutes, log in and report it found, then restart your phone.

Check your account and make sure it is showing up as an addon.

@Alex888 

While the lost/stolen procedure can help in a lot of cases, it will not do anything for the OP. The system works as programmed.

As @popping  already mentioned, you cannot use the domestic LD add-on if you don't have a talk feature in your plan. I really wish that Public Mobile would by default prevent the ability to buy the LD add-ons in this situation, but at least an according and clearly written warning should pop up in the check-out process. But, as usual, I don't hold my breath.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kevinwilliam wrote:

So I need to repurchase a plan for this month?

When is your next renewal date?

If you just renewed recently, moderator may be able to do some adjustment.  But there is no guarantee.  Good luck.

kevinwilliam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I need to repurchase a plan for this month?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kevinwilliam wrote:

I have a $20 plan (unlimited texting). I purchased Add on (200 min US and Canada Long Distance) for $8 but still I cannot make a call. Any solution on this please?

If your plan does not have minutes, the minutes add-on will not work on a plan without minutes.  I wish that the PM self-serve portal has the check before letting you to pruchase the minutes add-on.

Send a private message to moderator for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Try restarting your phone. If that doesn't work go into your account, report your phonel lost/stolen, log out, wait 5 minutes, log in and report it found, then restart your phone.

Check your account and make sure it is showing up as an addon.

Need Help? Let's chat.