cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active long distance plan is not working

Fina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I have active long distance plan (the 400 minutes add on) which is still active and has lots of minutes left in the plan; however, I made long distance to call someone in Holland today and I got a message "sorry, talk is not included in your current plan".  I purchased the 400 minutes long distance add a few weeks ago and had used it without any problem.

Please help how to resolve this issue.  Thank you all.  Fina

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fina, FYI...

International minutes are supported for calls to the following countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela

Fina

Thank you, I did not know know that Holland is not included in the list of countries in Public Mobile.  It explains why the calls did not get through.  Thank you.

Fina

I just dialed different numbers in different cities in Holland and dialed land lines and mobile phones; I received the same message:  "Public Mobile here. Sorry, Talk is not included in your current plan....".  I also tested by calling Poland and Germany, and I had no problem connecting and no message from Public Mobile.  So, my long distance add on is not the problem.  It seems that Holland numbers are the problem.  

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You might be dialing the number incorrectly.  That message often happens with missing /extra digits 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fina,  Holland is **not** included in the list of included countries.  Have you called there before using your PM plan?

** Edit:  I meant to say Holland is NOT included in the list!

Need Help? Let's chat.