cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Long Distance Plan

capebretoner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone have any thoughts?  I have an active plan that is setup on autopay.  When I try to make a call I get a message "you don't have an active long distance plan".

The plan was the 100min plan, but  cannot see anywhere to check if I was over.

I can recieve calls.

I just upgraded the plan to one with more minutes, unlimited and still cannot make a call.

The call is the same area code.

Any help is appreciated.

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@GinYVR wrote:

@capebretonerMake sure you have purchaesd the add ons correctly Try these instructions by @srlawren https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974/hig...

@GinYVR thanks for the link (and tag), but I think @capebretoner was doing a plan change rather than an add-on purchase.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@capebretoner wrote:

Tried the lost and stolen fix and that did not work either?

Any other options?  Its my sons phone and I would like to get it working for his school tomorrow.

If everything else mentioned fails try putting it on Airplane mode for a few minutes?

Cycle phone off / on.

Add $1 to your account sometimes gets it going.

When you log in to My Account, does it say the plan is active ?

capebretoner

Tried the lost and stolen fix and that did not work either?

Any other options?  Its my sons phone and I would like to get it working for his school tomorrow.

@capebretoner wrote:

Thanks for the reply, I changed the plan to unlimited minutes, topped up my account, any idea how long until it will work?

@capebretoner  If you selected an immediate plan change then is should work right away. Did you restart your phone? If yes,  and if it still is not working you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait 15 minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

capebretoner

Thanks for the reply, I changed the plan to unlimited minutes, topped up my account, any idea how long until it will work?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@capebretonerThe error message you get is misleading because it is a catch all error message which also applies to play which are out of minutes. Since you are on the $15 plan, incoming minutes are free.. but outgoing is not.. log into your selfserve you might see that you are out of outgoing minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.