cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation.

Ericsparrow56
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just activated my sim.  It didnt give me the plan i paid for, and  i cant text or recieve any calls.  I paid for the 60 dollar unlimited plan with the us coverage.   When i went to change it, it didnt work. Then,  it took my payment out twice. How do i fix it?

13 REPLIES 13

@Ericsparrow56 

If you activated yesterday, the port should have been done by now.  You will need to wait for moderator to help you.  Your port is stuck.  Moderators are taking about 1-2 days to respond.  

Ericsparrow56

Yes ok man,  ill give it a bit more time.  I activated it last night so it should be going now. But stranger things have happened.  Lol.  I did already email a moderator about too. But if it's not working by morning,  i will email you.  Thanks for the help!

@Ericsparrow56 

Porting from Roger's  should take maximum a few hours to complete. Hopefully, you will get the port completed later this evening.  

If your port is not complete by tomorrow morning, you will need to contact moderator to help finish port.  You can try to put your Roger's SiM card into your phone to see whether it still works.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ericsparrow56

Its active but only half active lol. 

Ericsparrow56

My plan is only half working.  I can't recieve any calls or send or recieve any texts. The only thing thats working is calling out and data. 

@Ericsparrow56 

It looks like that you have credit of $120 that you can use for future month payment.  

Is your plan working presently?  Which plan is showing up in your self service account?  Is it active or suspended?   

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ericsparrow56 wrote:

Self serve has a credit 120.   I activated last night, but could only use data and send a phone call.  

You can access your account on self serve.  Click on lost stolen to suspend service and then do the same process to start service again.   Reset your phone.  This may make all your features work again because it reprovisions your service.  

If this does not work and you did get a text saying your port is complete, then you may need to contact the moderators to ensure that the port was done completely. 

YVR

@Ericsparrow56 wrote:

I bought a voucher originally.  Went through the whole process.  At first i thought maybe i bought the wrong plan by accident,  so i changed it to the us promo plan, that payment came out twice.  

When you changed, there were 2 options.  One is effective immediately and the other is to change the plan on the next cycle.  Usually changing a plan part way means that you loose your part days and start a fresh 30 days on your new plan. 

Did you get a text from public mobile saying that your port was sucessful?  

Ericsparrow56

Self serve has a credit 120.   I activated last night, but could only use data and send a phone call.  

Ericsparrow56

I bought a voucher originally.  Went through the whole process.  At first i thought maybe i bought the wrong plan by accident,  so i changed it to the us promo plan, that payment came out twice.  

Ericsparrow56

I ported it from rogers ..i have a galaxy s8. 

YVR

@Ericsparrow56 wrote:

I just activated my sim.  It didnt give me the plan i paid for, and  i cant text or recieve any calls.  I paid for the 60 dollar unlimited plan with the us coverage.   When i went to change it, it didnt work. Then,  it took my payment out twice. How do i fix it?

What plan did you get?  What do you see in self serve?  When you say charged twice, do you see a credit in self serve or 2 charges on your credit card?  How long ago did you start PM and was it a port of a number?  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Ericsparrow56 

Did you activate a new PM number or did you attempt to port your number from another company?  Which model phone do you have?

Need Help? Let's chat.