cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

dcyr9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Pls i purchased 10 day u.s roaming talk and text on selfserv. $15 plus the tax was taken from credit card, fully paid. Am in u.s now and my add on was not activated on my plan. 

11 REPLIES 11

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dcyr9 wrote:

Pls i purchased 10 day u.s roaming talk and text on selfserv. $15 plus the tax was taken from credit card, fully paid. Am in u.s now and my add on was not activated on my plan. 

@dcyr9  Click here for a step-by-step on how to purchase & activate a US Roaming add-on.

@Lieux wrote:

@dcyr9 wrote:

It's not necessary to write 2 messages with same question...it's easier to have just one thread with all the answers in the same place!Smiley Wink

EDIT: All squished.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dcyr9 The add-on  are a two step process :The first step you purchase addon the money is charged from your credit card but not towards the plan, it actually goes into vailable funds. Then you need to re-purchase the addon and the money then comes out of available funds.  If you don't see money in available funds, you will need to message a MOD for assistance.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dcyr9 wrote:

How do you activate my add on?

WE don't activate YOUR add-on. 🙂

1. Add money into account

2. see that it's added to Available Funds

3. Buy add-on

4. see that it shows lower down in the data and add-ons area

5. arrive in states

6. restart phone

7. check or scan for and connect to AT&T or T-Mobile

8. read and ignore text from here inviting you to buy add-ons

9. if you bought data add-ons then turn on roaming

@dcyr9 wrote:

Sorry what do you mean?? I can't do nothing in your account..I am a customer like youSmiley Wink Is it OK now?

dcyr9

Here is more information about troubleshooting us roaming add-on.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/us-roaming

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@dcyr9 wrote:

It's not necessary to write 2 messages with same question...it's easier to have just one thread with all the answers in the same place!Smiley Wink

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dcyr9 wrote:

Pls i purchased 10 day u.s roaming talk and text on selfserv. $15 plus tgevtax was taken from credit card, fully paid. Am in u.s now and my add on was not activated on my plan. 

Do you see at least the amount you paid in your Available Funds?

Do you see the add-on lower down in your Data and Add-ons area of the overview page?

Edit: ninja'd by Lieux 🙂

@dcyr9 wrote:

Pls i purchased 10 day u.s roaming talk and text on selfserv. $15 plus tgevtax was taken from credit card, fully paid. Am in u.s now and my add on was not activated on my plan. 

For the add-on it'a 2 steps to buy it. Can you see the 15$ in your available funds in your self-serve account? If yes click on BUY ADD-ON and choose the one you want.

dcyr9

Need Help? Let's chat.