cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation on 17th, Bonus Data Promo on 18th

StephenTedesco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

my wife and I just joined public mobile. She activated on the 16th and I activated yesterday 17th. Today they have announced a free 2GB promo for 6mo in new activations.

Can any consideration be made, it would be a shame to lose 6mo of 2GB because I activated yesterday vs. today.

your consideration is appreciated 

3 REPLIES 3

StephenTedesco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks @ShawnC13 and @will13am 

Thats unfortunate, she did the $40 plan and I did the $50 plan.

I guess you win some and lose some

take care,

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@StephenTedesco wrote:

Hi,

my wife and I just joined public mobile. She activated on the 16th and I activated yesterday 17th. Today they have announced a free 2GB promo for 6mo in new activations.

Can any consideration be made, it would be a shame to lose 6mo of 2GB because I activated yesterday vs. today.

your consideration is appreciated 

Unfortunately that is just the way it is.  Did  you activate on a plan that would have qualified for the bonus data?  I see this bonus data as a way to get customers accustomed to using  that extra 2GB of data for the first 6 months.  After it has ended and back on the regular amount of plan data they find themselves needed more data and only option is to up the plan they are on.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@StephenTedesco, not too much can be done here.  There is no opportunity for refund and repurchase. 

Need Help? Let's chat.