Did you mean: 

Activate sim online not working

Lagab88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My sim working

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lagab88 : Before you go about waiting for the CSA's can you answer some of the questions already posed or try some of the suggestions already suggested. It's likely a phone problem. Compatible. Locked. Blacklisted. What make/model/submodel phone is it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lagab88 wrote:

I want a refund 28 dollar I pay August 28 until the SIM card not working at all.

@Lagab88 

just to you know all in community website they are a customer like me and you, no one can help you,

you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,

Lagab88

I want a refund 28 dollar I pay August 28 until the SIM card not working at all.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lagab88 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,and check it is activate !

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here link to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here link
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

@Lagab88 

AS mentioned above, more details are needed to help with your issue.  I merged your two threads.  Please respond to this thread for more help.  Thanks.

@Lagab88   you might want to create a new post of your own instead of tagging on an old post

Somethings not right if it is not working since activation 2 or 3 weeks ago

Can you confirm from your credit card history that PM did charge you on August 18?  Maybe PM never charge it and the activation was not completed succussfully.

If CC did show PM charged you, then   may I ask you what is showing on your phone screen?  any error like "SIM not provisioned"?

Also, everything not work at all?  is Outgoing calls working? how about incoming calls? how about data?

Did you try to put your SIM on another phone?  It could also be a phone issue, so, it's best to test it on another phone as well.

Can you provide more details ?  Was your credit card charged ?  Have you logged into your account to check the status ?  Did you port your phone number over to PM ?  Try rebooting your phone.  If you have a second phone then try swapping the sim.  Also try turning off your phone removing the sim and the try putting it back.

Lagab88

Hello how come my sim isn’t working activation done august 18

Need Help? Let's chat.