cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate on any plan and get your second 30 days for 0$

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There is a Flash sale going on right now. It shows it on the plan page and on the front page.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

Its weird that the free 30 days flash sale is included in the plan details even though its not a permanent thing.

I'm guessing that its not a credit that they give and they actually give you your first payment for free ?

This better not be Public's version of Lucky's 30$ for 2GB sale. That would be extremely lame.

Oracles feel free to move this to the lounge. I didn't know where to put this.

11 REPLIES 11

@computergeek541  I guess everyone reads it definitely. Agree with you that it would make sense to say "second" rather than next...

@Jb456 

I'm not a grammarian, but I believe that "next" could mean the next set of 30 days starting from now. That would mean that first 30 days should be free. I would say second 30 days, which is much closer to the wording in the announcement.

@ShawnC13  I guess it's fixed.

It says "next" 30 days for $0 now.

Screenshot_20200731_193546.jpg

@BearFBI wrote:

@ShawnC13 Thats how the front page displays it. "Activate on any plan and get yout first 30 days for free"

Bear I know we are trying to get them to fix that as well.  People think they don't have to pay anything for the service up front

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

BearFBI

@ShawnC13 Thats how the front page displays it. "Activate on any plan and get yout first 30 days for free"

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@BearFBI, your title is incorrect.  It isn't your first 30 days free you should correct that with the right information.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Smnewt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think this is a wonderful promotion by Public Mobile. The service and price can not be beat thru out Alberta.Not sure about other provinces but I have had zero problems any where I have travelled in Alberta! 

BearFBI

@gblackma Yeah. 4 days isn't enough to order a SIM and activate it. You could always buy it. 

Also they didn't do an email register thing for this sale. Thank god. I think they finnaly got rid of that.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@BearFBI  As I understand the offer, it is an account credit equal to cost of the plan activated. Use it for add-ons if you'd rather.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI no you pay full price to activate and then get a credit within 30 days. It is lame if it the answer to Lucky's promotion. It's only for 4 days until August 3rd 11.59pm est. Stay safe. 

The first 30 days is regular price.The second will be free.

Need Help? Let's chat.